The 2020-21 supplement, which covers two years of Mississippi family law cases and legislative developments, is now available. You can get the value of two years of supplements in one volume and learn about important developments, including
- Two significant changes that alter the finality of adoptions;
- Limitations on grandparent visitation rights;
- Important decisions on child support from high-income payors and deviations based on shared parenting;
- A fresh look at dividing PERS accounts; and
- A surprising development regarding appointment of mandatory guardians ad litem.
- You can subscribe to the annual supplement for a yearly fee of $75.00. The supplement will be automatically shipped to you each year. You can cancel at any time prior to shipment by notifying us at msfamilylaw@nautiluspublishing. com that you want to cancel.
- You can purchase the annual supplement on a one-time basis for $100.00. You will not be shipped the next year’s supplement without an additional order at that price.